NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:08 AM
DATE: February 2, 2012
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: June 5, 2009
2. Mortgagors: Jay Morrison and Barbara Morrison
3. Mortgagees: Marine Credit Union, aka Marine Credit Union - Peterson
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on June 23, 2009, as Document Number 372974, in the Office of the Fillmore County Recorder, Minnesota.
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: None.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 13.0125.030
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
The SW 1/4 of the NW 1/4 of Section 15, Township 104, Range 9, Fillmore County, Minnesota
8. The physical street address, city and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 37104 State Hwy. 30, Peterson, MN 55962
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage:
is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Marine Credit Union.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Marine Credit Union.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the mortgage was $600,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $619,961.48.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, at public auction on April 5, 2012, 10:00 a.m., at the main lobby of the Fillmore County Courthouse, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN 55965.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is twelve months after the date of the sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, "If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23." If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11:59 p.m. on April 5, 2013.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Attorney Daniel E. Dunn
Main Street Law Offices, LLC
504 Main Street, Suite 200
P.O. Box 1627
La Crosse, WI 54602-1627
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Marine Credit Union
P.O. Box 309
Onalaska, WI 54650
MAIN STREET LAW OFFICES is attempting to collect a debt on our client's behalf and any information obtained will be used for that purpose. If you have previously received a discharge in a chapter 7 bankruptcy case, this communication should not be construed as an attempt to hold you personally liable for the debt.
2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/1, 3/8, 3/15