NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:01 AM
Date: February 13, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. The Mortgagor is Harold L. Johnson, a single person.
2. The Mortgagee is F & M Community Bank, N.A., a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the United States of America.
3. The Mortgage is dated July 16, 2009, and was recorded in the office of the County Recorder of Fillmore County, Minnesota, on July 22, 2009, as Document Number 373633.
4. The Mortgage has not been assigned.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
5. The tax parcel identification numbers of the mortgaged premises are 08.0196.000 and 08.0154.030.
6. The legal description of the mortgaged premises is set forth on the attached Exhibit A.
Parcel I: The NE1/4 SE1/4 Sec. 15-101-9, Fillmore County, Minnesota, EXCEPT the following described parcel: That part of the NE1/4 of the SE1/4 of Sec. 15-101-9, Fillmore County, Minnesota, described as follows: Beginning at the NW. Corner of said NE1/4 SE1/4; thence S. 00 deg. 42 min. 20 sec. E. (assumed bearing) along the W. line of said NE1/4 SE1/4, 1313.38 ft. to the SW. Corner of said NE1/4 SE1/4; thence S. 89 deg. 38 min. 20 sec. E. along the S. line of said NE1/4 SE1/4, 154.85 ft. to the centerline of C.S.A.H. No. 23; thence N'ly. 158.08 ft., along said centerline and along a nontangential curve, concave to the W., having a radius of 716.81 ft. and a central angle of 12 deg. 38 min. 09 sec. (chord bears N. 07 deg. 39 min. 16 sec. E. and chord length is 157.76 ft.); thence N. 01 deg. 20 min. 12 sec. E. tangent to said curve and along said centerline, 960.30 ft.; thence N'ly. 197.79 ft., along said centerline and along a tangential curve, concave to the E., having a radius of 1146.30 ft. and a central angle of 09 deg. 53 min. 11 sec. (chord bears N. 06 deg. 16 min. 47 sec. E. and chord length is 197.55 ft.) to the N. line of said NE1/4 SE1/4; thence N. 89 deg. 38 min. 11 sec. W; along said N. line, 236.05 ft. to the point of beginning and containing 5.90 acres, more or less. Subject to easement for C.S.A.H. No. 23 across the E'ly. line thereof. Subject to any other easements of record. Parcel II: That part of the NW1/4 SW1/4 of Sec. 14-101-9, Fillmore County, Minnesota, described as follows: Commencing at the SW. Corner of said NW1/4 SW1/4; thence N. 00 deg. 03 min. 29 sec. E. (Note: all bearings are in relationship with the W. line of said SW1/4 which is assumed) along the W. line of said SW1/4 for a distance of 231.00 ft. to the POINT OF BEGINNING; thence continue N. 00 deg. 03 min. 29 sec. E. along said W. line for a distance of 1082.42 ft. to the NW. Corner of said SW1/4; thence S. 88 deg. 40 min. 01 sec. E. along the N. line of said SW1/4 for a distance of 100.00 ft.; thence S. 00 deg. 03 min. 29 sec. W. for a distance of 1082.41 ft.; thence N. 88 deg. 40 min. 19 sec. W., parallel with the S. line of said NW1/4 SW1/4, for a distance of 100.00 ft. to the POINT OF BEGINNING.
The above two Parcels contains 36.38 acres, more or less, including County Road No. 23 Right of Way Easement. Said Parcel is subject to the County Road No. 23 Right of Way Easement and any other easements or encumbrances of record.
Together with an access easement across the following described property: (1) The N. 40 ft. of the E. 30 ft. of the SE1/4 SE1/4 of Sec. 15-101-9, Fillmore County, Minnesota. (2) The N. 100 ft. of the W. 75 ft. of the SW1/4 SW1/4 of Sec. 14-101-9, Fillmore County, Minnesota.
7. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises is 38109 134th Street, Canton, Minnesota 55922.
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
8. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined by this Act, is F & M Community Bank, N.A.
9. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined by the Minnesota Residential Mortgage Originator and Servicer Licensing Act, is F & M Community Bank, N.A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
10. The requisites for foreclosure under the Minnesota Statutes on foreclosure by advertisement have been satisfied.
11. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $149,500.00.
12. At the date of this Notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes (if any), paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is $143,065.81.
13. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, will sell the mortgaged premises at public auction on April 17, 2014, at 10:00 a.m., at the Fillmore County Courthouse, Main Lobby, 101 Fillmore Street, in the City of Preston, Minnesota.
14. The time allowed by law for redemption by the Mortgagor or the personal representatives or assigns of the Mortgagor is 12 months after the date of sale.
15. If the real estate is an owner-occupied single-family dwelling, the time to vacate the property if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.30, or if the property is not redeemed under Minnesota Statutes, section 580.23, is 11:59 p.m. on the 17th day of April 2015.
THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
F & M COMMUNITY BANK, N.A., Mortgagee
DUNLAP & SEEGER, P.A.
By /s/ Paul W. Bucher
Paul W. Bucher
Attorney Registration No. 123237
Attorneys for Mortgagee
206 South Broadway, Suite 505
Post Office Box 549
Rochester, Minnesota 55903-0549
Telephone: (507) 288-9111
2/20, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27