NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:14 AM
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: June 5, 2013
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by Daniel L. Elliott, a single person, as mortgagor, in favor of Jennings State Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, as mortgagee, dated September 5, 2008, and recorded on September 8, 2008, as Document No. 366824, as assigned to Central Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation, by that certain receiver's assignment of note and mortgage dated August 10, 2010, and recorded on September 22, 2010, as Document No. 380411, both in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Fillmore County, Minnesota (collectively, "Mortgage"). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage, allocated to the property described below was: $64,367.51.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage, allocated to the property described below is: $57,778.88.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 102, 109 and 113 Main Street South, Mabel, Minnesota 55954, Property Tax ID Nos. 02-0092-000, 02-0124-000 and 02-0125-000, and legally described as follows:
Lot 86, except the East 40 feet thereof, City of Mabel, according to the original plat thereof on file and of record in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Fillmore County, Minnesota. Reserving, however, an easement for ingress-egress to Lot 85 adjoining in the existing stairway located on the South side of said Lot 86 accessed on the West side of said Lot 86. Reserving also an easement for ingress-egress through the basement of the existing building on Lot 86 to access the basement of Lot 85 adjacent. Reserving also an easement over, in and upon the existing driveway adjacent and East of the existing building located on Lot 86 to enable access to Lot 85 adjacent, Fillmore County, Minnesota.
Also: Lot 137 and 138 in the Village (now City) of Mabel, Fillmore County, Minnesota ("Property"),
shall be sold by the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, at public auction on July 25, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., at the Fillmore County Sheriff's Office: Fillmore County Courthouse, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. The mortgagor released from financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
(a Minnesota banking corporation)
By its attorneys:
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
Lindsay W. Cremona, (#393599)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10